firstname.lastname@example.orgFrank N. Darras
Frank N. Darras made a decision nearly a quarter century ago that would affect tens of thousands of Americans. Darras took the road less traveled to help the sick, disabled, and elderly mount a heroic fight against billion-dollar insurance companies.
Darras' life's work is protecting the disabled and senior citizens. He founded DarrasLaw, the largest disability and long-term care insurance litigation firm in the country. Headquartered in Ontario, California, DarrasLaw helps people from all walks of life, from professional athletes, doctors, lawyers, and business owners to blue-collar workers. Darras gives the same stellar disability advice to a trucker, dockworker, or CEO. At DarrasLaw, policyholders recover the insurance benefits they paid dearly for and richly deserve. "It doesn't matter whether it's $50 or $5 million a month. It's never about the money. It's always about helping good, honest people," Darras says.
Darras reviews 2,500 new disability referrals a month from all over the country. This volume allows DarrasLaw to monitor insurance company claims, policies, and procedures continuously. If an insurance carrier institutes an unreasonable new delay or denial strategy, Darras is able to identify the problem and analyze the impact before the average disability lawyer encounters it for the first time. Not only has this resulted in quicker results for his clients, it has also helped him earn the respect of the insurance industry.
Darras has been honored by Law Dragon as one of the Top 500 Lawyers, Top 500 Litigators, and Top 500 Plaintiffs' Lawyers in the United States. He has annually been selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® since 2006. Darras has also been named to Super Lawyers and recognized by Outstanding Lawyers in America. His national success has led him to be repeatedly honored as a Top Lawyer by Corporate Counsel, named one of the Association of Trial Lawyer of America's Top 100 Trial Lawyers, and AV Preeminent-rated by Martindale-Hubbell. He is a member of the coveted 10 Million Dollar Annual Rainmaker circle reserved for attorneys who generate $10 million in annual attorney fees.
DarrasLaw is the nation's top disability and long-term care insurance litigation firm. Darras has recovered $800 million dollars in wrongfully denied insurance benefits.
Darras has seen, evaluated, litigated, and resolved more disability and long-term care cases than any firm in the United States. His practice is literally in a disability league of its own. Darras says, "I know my name means real protection for senior citizens and those disabled from sickness or injury. At DarrasLaw, we hold big insurance companies accountable."
Areas of Practice
Honors and Awards
- Named to Super Lawyers
- Named in the Top 500 Lawyers in America by Law Dragon
- Named in the Top 500 Litigators in America by Law Dragon
- Named in the Top 500 Plaintiffs’ Lawyers in America by Law Dragon
- Selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America ®, 2006 - Present
- AV Preeminent-rated by Martindale–Hubbell
- Association of Trial Lawyer of America’s Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- Top Lawyers in America by Corporate Counsel
- Outstanding Lawyers in America
- National Leader in Insurance Law
- 2012 Sustaining Life Fellow of the American Bar Foundation
- On the Best Lawyers Advisory Board
- Member of the Consumer Attorneys of California President’s Club
- Member of the American Association for Justice
Professional Associations and Memberships
- 10 Million Dollar Annual Rainmaker circle, Member